Eden Echo is looking to employ a full-time Account Manager, responsible for managing an array of client accounts, liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our blockchain marketing & PR solutions according to client needs. Eden Echo Account Managers manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain the most excellent relationships.
What is Eden Echo?
Eden Echo is a marketing & PR firm for blockchain companies offering a complete end-to-end marketing to bring the best out of every blockchain company it touches, including the highest quality standards on private investor marketing materials, social amplification strategies, reach throughout a wide variety of online media publishers, and events management. In addition, Eden Echo offers tailored strategies including advisory board consultations, premium support including bi-weekly calls with Eden Block executives, identity campaigns created by Eden Block’s top-tier in-house writers, and introductions to influencers.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Help clients through email, phone, and video calls
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the client and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of ICO and Blockchain PR, ICO advisory, marketing strategy, crypto influencers, Reddit and Steem channel promotion, and ICO listing sites
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Excellence with Google Apps for Business: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts
Great to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in marketing and public relations, preferably through a digital agency
- Solid understanding of distributed ledger technologies and blockchain marketing
- Deep digital understanding
Location: London, United Kingdom (remote OK)
What you’ll get out of it:
- The most comprehensive and exclusive experience in marketing & public relations for blockchain companies, working with one of the most professional teams in the industry and some of the highest quality blockchain companies.
- A very competitive compensation scheme adapted to meeting your needs as a professional, including monthly payments and annual bonuses based on objectives.
- Career development opportunities, discussed on a weekly basis to optimize your performance as a professional in the industry.
- The opportunity to work with us in London, one of the most vibrant locations within the blockchain industry.
How to apply:
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your curriculum and any job-relevant information.